The entry and use of the facilities at Pororo Aquapark Bangkok involves
a degree of accepted risk on the part of the guest. The following rules are
to help ensure your safety and enjoyment at Pororo Aquapark Bangkok.
- 1 Only visitors with a valid Pororo Aquapark Bangkok RFID wristband are allowed to enter.
- 2 Please read safety signs and follow all posted rules and instructions given by the Pororo Aquapark Bangkok staff.
- 3 Children under 1.2 meter tall are not permitted to slide at Porong Porong’s tower.
- 4 Children under 1.2 meter tall should remain within arm’s reach of a responsible person.
- 5 Locker rental is available for your convenience. Please do not leave valuables unattended. Pororo Aquapark Bangkok will not be held responsible for lost items.
- 6 Please use only provided waterpark slipper and take a shower before using pool services.
Only swimwear allowed inside the waterpark.
- 8 Smoking is not permitted in Pororo Aquapark Bangkok area.
Outside food and beverage or any glass items are not
permitted in Pororo Aquapark Bangkok.
Waterpark activities may close without prior notice due to
inclement weather including high winds, heavy rains, and lightning.
When the weather improves, rides will open as soon as it is safe to do so.
- 11 Please follow the instructions of lifeguards on all sliders. Wait for the start signal from Lifeguards before starting a slide.
- 12 Keep arms and hand inside the sliders at all times. If you accidentally fall from a slider tube continue on down the flume without the tube and exit normally.
- 13 Never climb up or stand on the sliders.
- 14 No fighting or inappropriate language is accepted in Pororo Aquapark Bangkok.
- 15 Pororo Aquapark Bangkok reserves the right to ask guests who violate any rules or policy to leave the waterpark.
- 16 A hand stamp is required for re-entry to Pororo Aquapark Bangkok.
- 17 Pororo Aquapark Bangkok’s slides and attractions incorporate safety systems designed by the manufacturer. These safety systems may place restrictions on the ability of a guest to safely experience these rides. Guests under the height restrictions or exceeding weight restrictions, guests who have heart, back or neck trouble, pregnant women, guests who’ve had recent surgery, guests with casts, braces, restrictive devices or certain disabilities may not be safely be accommodated by these systems.
- 18 All guests who enter Pororo Aquapark accept the physical risk of injury associated with participation in waterpark activities.
- 19 Each rider is to immediately leave the waterslide pool on discharge from flume or at the direction of a Lifeguard.
- 20 Tandem riding is only permitted on certain sliders.
- 21 No person is to cause, suffer or permit rough behavior or harassment of other persons in the waterpark.
- 22 Glass bottles, other articles containing glass and sharp objects are not to be carried or used within the flume, waterslide pool and its surrounds or walkways.
- 23 Waterslide riders are not wear any personal effects such as jewelry, watches or spectacles which may result in personal injury to the rider, other riders or cause damage to the waterslide.
- 24 Persons are not to use the waterslide in a manner which will cause bodily injury to other slide riders.
- 25 Person under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not permitted to use waterslide.
- 26 Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any person at all times, i.e. Where the person under the influence of alcohol, drugs or for any other reason considered to create a potential hazard for that rider or other persons.